Sunday 8 June 2014

Get up, wipe the smoke from your eyes





 Dress - Asos
Jumper - Dorothy Perkins 
 Dr Martens - Charity shop 
Collar Clips - Ladybird Likes
Bag - Electric Daisy 

Last week I shot some photos for my guest post Scots Bloggers which you can see here. This was the casual look and it was my favourite out of the three ways I styled this dress. I'm sure I've featured all these items so there isn't much to say except to mention my bargain of the century £4 Dr Martens. I persistant to wear them even though they give my blisters from them. It might be to do with that that are shaped to someone else's feet despite not even looking like they had been worn outside when I got them Luckiest find ever in a charity shop! The bag is from a local independent shop a few years ago. I love this jumper with this dress, particularly the red collar against the black jumper. The little red nose of the cat face ties it all together. The heart collar clips also match the little heart nose. 

What's been your luckiest charity shop find?  


More Than Conquerors - When The Well Runs Dry 
 










No comments:

Post a Comment