Thursday 26 June 2014

Blue Blood Blues

Dress - Dorothy Perkins
Sandals - River Island
Sunglasses - Accessorize 
Flower slides - Crown & Glory 

These photos were taken on possibly the hottest day of the year so far after walking about for a few hours which probably isn't the greatest idea but then add in that being pale as a ghost I put on some factor 50, the transparent spray kind, and it wouldn't sink into my skin so became a shiny oily messy. My sister also used it and it didn't do this to her. As my hair was down it touched the oily mess and went all greasy and strange despite having washed it the night before. Never again! I bought the good old fashioned cream sun protection the next day.

The dress is technically a birthday present as I used a voucher. I love the thicker straps and longer length. I often wear leggings under my summer dresses to avoid passer-by getting an eyeful, with this dress I didn't feel the need to. I saw the sandal way back in January in the sale and I bought them (Yes, I'm one of those people!) knowing that come summer I as always I would struggle to fit sandals that weren't completely flat or sky high. Admittedly they aren't the most flattering on my legs, but they are comfortable and at the end of the day that's all you want in shoes!

While taking these photos my labradoodle Jake decided to have a pose as well so I thought I'd share them with you. If you want to see more of him follow me on Instagram where he appears regularly with my labrador Ben.
 



The Dead Weather - Blue Blood Blues 





No comments:

Post a Comment