Wednesday 15 January 2014

We're Passing Ships In The Night


Jumper - Monsoon
Dress - Topshop 
Boots - Matalan 

This outfit is somewhat very delayed as this is what I wore when I had a rare day off between Christmas and New Year. I wore this to the cinema to see The Hobbit, knowing that it would be a long film and that I am always cold in the cinema I went for comfy and warm. I still ended up having my wool coat wrapped round me! The jumper is lovely and thick so does normally keep me warm enough. I like the gems round the neckline as it reminds me of that Topshop Jumper everyone seems to have and love but mine was alot cheaper after a discount, pretty sure it was under £15!



I have always loved this style of boots but never managed to find the pair that was just right for me. Always too pointy, too high or simply way too expensive. I found these in Matalan before Christmas and my mum bought them to give to me on the day, which is pretty much common practice now. I haven't walked very far in these boots yet but so far they seem pretty comfy. I didn't think that these boots went with the purple dress when I first put it together but I wanted to wear the boots as it was my first chance to, but I don't think that the colours clash too much.

Queens of the Stone Age - I Sat By The Ocean
 

No comments:

Post a Comment