Thursday 20 September 2012

Heartsink.




Dress - New Look 
Cardigan - F+F (old)
Shoes - Red or Dead @ Schuh (old)
Hair bow - Dorothy Perkins  

These photos were taken at my boyfriend's flat which will probably become a frequent back drop for photos as it is a vast improvement on a brown kitchen door behind me. This is what I wore to meet some friends for a birthday lunch at a little cupcake Cafe in town the other week. It is my favourite place to eat, I will need to capture some good quality photos on my camera of the cupcakes. This cardigan I got for my birthday many years ago, (I think it might have been my 19th!) It is my favourite cardigan and will probably frequent outfit posts often. Also goes to show that supermarket clothes can last a long time! I love these brogues but they feel rather heavy on my feet (does anyone else get that?) and sometimes pinch my heel but with some heel saving tricks I have picked up they will stop being bad to my poor foot. This was also my first attempt at a bun using a bun doughnut, it is a bit too messy but then again it won't help that my hair is in dire need of a hair cut!  

Today's post title is from Brighton band Blood Red Shoes - Heartsink. I do love the video as all the people in the video are fans of Blood Red Shoes, They told fans they could be in the video buy sending in photos of their unusual items given by former lovers that they wanted to wreck and it looks like it was a fun thing to do. 

4 comments:

  1. cute outfit!!! and great post~! ^^ looking forward to your upcoming ones~!

    xoxo,
    www.whimsicalityindisguise.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so amazing : ) And that bow in your hairs.. Perfect! : )

    ReplyDelete